Stockholm Mathematics Centre Prizes for Excellent Doctoral Dissertation and Master Theses 2015/2016
Excellent PhD Theses
SMC's prize for excellent PhD Thesis in Mathematics 2015/2016 have been awarded to
- Afshin Goodarzi, for ”Topological and Shifting Theoretic Methods in Combinatorics and Algebra”; and
- Ludvig af Klinteberg, for ”Fast and accurate integral equation methods with applications in microfluidics”.
Excellent Master Theses
SMC's prize for excellent Master Thesis in Mathematics 2015/2016 have been awarded to
- Alice Hedenlund, for "Galois Theory of Commutative Ring Spectra”;
- Oliver Gäfvert, for ”Algorithms for Multidimensional Persistence”; and
- Sebastian Rosengren, for ”Results on The Dynamic Erdös-Rényi Graph — The Critical Case”.