10th Swedish Meeting on Mathematics in Biology, 29-30 November
Tid: To 2018-11-29 kl 09.00 - Fr 2018-11-30 kl 17.00
Plats: Stockholm University and KTH
The 10th Swedish meeting on Mathematics in Biology takes place on Thursday and Friday 29-30 November 2018 at SU and KTH. The two days consists of contributed talks by participants and two mini-course lectures by Helen Byrne (Oxford) and Alexander Schliep (Chalmers).
- Helen Byrne, Oxford, on modelling of cancer and tissue engineering.
- Alexander Schliep, Chalmers, on Computational Biology and Machine Learning.
- KaYin Leung (chair) (Stockholm University)
- Chun-Biu Li (Stockholm University)
- Lars Arvestad (Stockholm University)
- Tom Britton (Stockholm University)
- Ola Hössjer (Stockholm University)
- Timo Koski (Royal Institute of Technology)
- Jimmy Olsson (Royal Institute of Technology)
Deadline to submit abstract for talk or poster.
Please register and submit your presentation title and abstract (max. 250 words) at HERE.
* Oral presentation will be around 20-30 minutes.
Notification of acceptance of abstracts and final program.
Last day to register for meeting.