Logic Colloquium 2017, August 14-20
The Logic Colloquium 2017 is the 2017 annual European summer meeting of theand will be held during August 14–20, 2017 at the main campus of Stockholm University. /
The Logic Colloquium 2017 is organised and hosted jointly by the Departments of Mathematics and Philosophy at Stockholm University and also supported by the KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
It will be co-located with theand the .
Current news and further information about activities of the Association for Symbolic Logic can be found in the ASL newsletters.
- Main event: August 14–19, 2017
- Joint session with CSL 2017: August 20, 2017
- Abstracts: May 5, 2017
- Notification: May 19, 2017
- Application deadline: May 8, 2017
- Early registration: June 9, 2017
- Late registration: August 1, 2017
The early registration fee, for students and participants from developing countries, is 1400 SEK per participant, including VAT (approx. 140 Euros), and includes coffee breaks and conference materials. For all others the early registration fee is 2000 SEK, including VAT. Late registration is 2800 SEK for regular fee participants, and 2000 SEK for reduced fee participants. A discuount of 500 SEK applies if registering for both LC 2017 and CSL 2017.
The registration fee does not cover accommodation, but there will be special offers available at hostels and hotels (in the range 700–1200 SEK/night for single rooms).
Abstracts of contributed talks must be submitted as pdf files via, prepared according to the ASL instructions . (If you do not have an EasyChair account yet, you can create one at the submission site.)
Please enter Title and Abstract as plain text. As the first keyword, put the AMS 2010 classification: 03xxx
The deadline for abstract submission is May 5, 2017.
Abstracts of contributed talks submitted by ASL members and prepared according to the ASL Rules for Abstracts will be published in The Bulletin of Symbolic Logic.
Upon notification of acceptance, authors will be requested to submit the .tex source files.
Please see the.
Location and venue
The conference will take place in Stockholm, Sweden, at Frescati campus, the main campus of Stockholm University.
Monday 14 August: Welcome reception in.
Wednesday 16 August: Excursion, two alternatives:
- Guided boat tour around Stockholm. Duration approximately 3 hours; light meal (snacks) included. Price: 500 SEK/person
- Visit to , the world's first open air museum, located in the center of Stockholm on the beautiful Djurgården. It's particularly beautiful in the summer. During the visit you may explore Swedish traditions and culture, and see the animals at the Nordic zoo. There are plenty of restaurants at Skansen. You may also bring your own picnic. Price: 180 SEK/person, meals not included.
Thursday 17 August: Conference dinner (700 SEK/person).
The co-chairs of the Organizing committee of CSL’2017 areand . The programme chair of LC’2017 is .
Enquiries on scientific matters should be sent to her, and on organisational matters, to.
- , and
- Stockholm City Hall